About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

PHOTO JOURNAL CHALLENGE


Day1. Me  Day2.  Hot Pink Ape at the Fair  Day3. Package from my Brother 

Day4.  My bro and I, I really miss him :(  Day5.  My Friend's Pet Bunny  Day6.  Stuffed Peppers and Tomatoes Fresh Out of the Oven
Day7.  My friends at the Park  Day8. Some Cash, My Cell, and My I.D.  Day9. Me, young :) with my mom in Florida

Day10. mmm Icy Cold Frappe  Day11. at Tzepos for a Pita and a Coffee  Day12.  Stairs on the Streets of Veria

Day13. Olive Oil Soap with My Name  Day14.  I'm Feeling Silly...Two boubounieres, a client gave me from her daughter's baptism  Day15.  The View from My Balcony
Day16.  Flowers on My Neighbor's Peach Trees  Day17.  Something I Don't Like?...Waiting for the Water to Boil!  Day18.  My Friend's Hair After I Gave Her Hi-Lights and Lo-Lights

Day19.  This Crazy Orange Bird at a Bird Conservatory I Went to  Day20.  I Dream of Peace in a World of Sorrow  Day21.  Water & Fanta

Day22.  A Box of Extremely Yummy Akanedes  Day23.  Vegetable Stands at the Market  Day24.  I'm Grateful for Having Amazing Friends (this was a gift from one of my girl's)
Day25.  My Babies  Day26.  Coin Cafe in Veria, One of the Busiest Spots, at Night Time, That Is.  Day27.  the Streets of Naousa 

Day28. 1pm on my Watch  Day29.  Circle of Friends Down at Pier 4  Day30.  Something That Makes Me Sad?  Thinking About Home, I Miss my bro and my friends...this is a Pic of the CN Tower in Toronto when I went to a festival last year

4 comments:

  1. so many amazing pictures. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- that's such a great idea, gonna try this challenge someday
    amazing photos ^^
    thank you so much for sharing ^^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures! Just wanted to tell you that I am having a giveaway on my blog. When you have time, please check it out. Thanks!

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...